top of page

Support Group

Public·71 members

GTA 3 Clean Copy [no Install Needed] The Game REPACK

that is simply not true at all. i think your reading more into the matter than it actually is. i do not understand why anyone would pay more to not be able to play a game anywhere at anytime or play it on new consoles. its just ridiculous that anyone would pay more to not be able to play a game anywhere or play it on new consoles but then again its really easy to say anything when you have a job and a life. the last thing i would do is pay more for a game then to keep it a rental. i would rather just buy it which i can keep forever and i can play it anywhere and on any console including ps3.

GTA 3 Clean Copy [no install needed] the game

im simply not paying a monthly fee to rent a game which i can play 10 years from now for maybe a dollar and if i want to play it on a new platform i can buy the game digitally. i dont understand why anyone would pay more to not be able to play their game anywhere or play it on new consoles. its just ridiculous that anyone would pay more to not be able to play a game anywhere or play it on new consoles but then again its really easy to say anything when you have a job and a life. the last thing i would do is pay more for a game then to keep it a rental.

gta v launches and then you can select from the main menu to start the game. we recommend that you download and install all important updates to your computer. some games and applications require you to have a set of windows core components installed such as the microsoft.net framework, microsoft visual c++, directx, and so on. if these components are installed incorrectly, the setup will stop. make sure that you download all important updates by using windows update.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page