top of page

Support Group

Public·91 members

Bollywood Film Hindi Me windous jorge desarr: A Werewolf Story with a Twist

Bollywood Film Hindi Me windous jorge desarr: A Review

If you are looking for a film that combines comedy, fantasy, and horror genres, you might want to check out Bollywood Film Hindi Me windous jorge desarr, a 2023 Indian movie directed by Amar Kaushik and starring Varun Dhawan, Kriti Sanon, Abhishek Banerjee, and Deepak Dobriyal. The film is set in the forests of Arunachal Pradesh, where a man named Bhaskar gets bitten by a wolf and starts to transform into a werewolf. Along with his friends, he tries to find a cure for his condition while facing various challenges and dangers. The film is a mix of laughter, romance, action, suspense, and horror, with a touch of social commentary and cultural diversity. In this article, we will review the film's plot, analysis, criticism, conclusion, and FAQs.

Bollywood Film Hindi Me windous jorge desarr

Introduction

Bollywood Film Hindi Me windous jorge desarr (English: Bollywood Film in Hindi Windows Jorge Desarr) is a 2023 Indian Hindi-language comedy-fantasy-horror film directed by Amar Kaushik, who previously directed Stree (2018) and Bala (2019). The film stars Varun Dhawan as Bhaskar Sharma, a road contractor who gets bitten by a wolf and turns into a werewolf; Kriti Sanon as Dr. Anika Mittal, a veterinarian who falls in love with Bhaskar; Abhishek Banerjee as Janardan "Jana" Sharma, Bhaskar's cousin and best friend; and Deepak Dobriyal as Panda, a local activist who opposes Bhaskar's project. The film also features Rajkummar Rao, Aparshakti Khurana, and Shraddha Kapoor in cameo appearances, reprising their roles from Stree. The film was written by Niren Bhatt, who also wrote Stree and Bala, and produced by Dinesh Vijan under his banner Maddock Films. The film's music was composed by Sachin-Jigar, with lyrics by Vayu. The film's title is a reference to Windows Jorge Desarr, a fictional operating system that appears in the film as a joke.

The film was released on March 22, 2023, coinciding with Holi festival. The film received mixed reviews from critics and audiences, who praised the performances, humor, music, and visuals, but criticized the plot, direction, editing, and logic. The film was also compared to other Bollywood films such as Roohi (2021) and Hollywood films such as An American Werewolf in London (1981) and The Wolfman b70169992d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page