top of page

Support Group

Public·71 members

Rehab Centers In Tampa

Compare accredited drug and alcohol rehab centers in Tampa. Browse a wide range of treatment options, including luxury residential facilities, outpatient methadone clinics, support groups, and counseling options located near Tampa.

rehab centers in tampa

Free Alcohol, Drug and other Rehab resources in Tampa, Florida. We help people take the first steps toward getting help for their drug and alcohol usage and having drug-free lifestyles. To contact an alcohol/drug abuse counselor, please . Finding hard to locate resources for assistance with alcohol, drug and other rehab related problems is what FreeRehabCenters.com is all about. We scoured thousands of government and non profit resources to find the most affordable, free, and sliding scale resources. View our listings below.

Payment Assistance Payment assistance is available at a large group of treatment centers. We list this detail in the description. Payment assistance programs are often structured due to the situation. You will need to call the location to find out specific details on payment assistance programs.

Our Recovery Program is designed for individuals who have been diagnosed with COVID-19, required hospitalization, and are now in the recovery phase. We provide a caring environment to meet the rehabilitation and nursing needs to help you return to your prior level of function. READ MORE

North Tampa Behavioral Health is a leading rehab center for individuals struggling with alcohol abuse. Located in Wesley Chapel, the expert staff at North Tampa provides lasting recovery through holistic care and comprehensive programming.

As the leading treatment center in Tampa for alcohol abuse, we are dedicated to each client that comes to us from the moment they walk through the door. We understand how difficult it can be to make a commitment to seeking rehab which may be due to the fact that you are unsure of what substance abuse treatment entails. Additionally, you may be worried about giving up a substance that you have come to rely upon for so long or even scared that your attempt to get sober will fail. No matter your concerns, the staff at North Tampa will do everything they can to provide you with a safe and compassionate atmosphere that promotes healing. You no longer have to battle your addiction alone; the wonderful staff at North Tampa can help. Pick up the phone and call us today.

At the best alcohol abuse treatment center in Tampa, our rehab is designed to make you feel comfortable and supported as you work to overcome your alcohol addiction. From the second you walk through the door, you will be treated with the respect and dignity you deserve. Our goal is to make you feel secure and supported, not only in your recovery process, but in all areas of your life. Our eclectic approach to treatment stems from the belief that successful recovery starts by providing effective case management and stabilization.

Group Therapy is a major component of rehab at North Tampa. These sessions may include process groups, psycho-educational groups, and skills-based groups. Process groups allow you to work through your struggles and concerns about your disorder in a supportive environment. Psycho-educational groups will educate you about your addiction in general, medication management, and any other topics that may relate to addiction. Additional groups our our alcohol addiction treatment center could include stress management, assertiveness training, social skills training, and learning effective coping techniques.

It has been the philosophy of WhiteSands that too many treatment centers focus on treatment as a group endeavor. While primarily focusing on group treatment may be easier and less expensive, we believe that one-on-one care should be expanded within the treatment experience.

Many treatment centers have patients being mentally and physically unchallenged throughout their treatment program. They are often either sitting in group sessions or chain smoking on a bench outside while experiencing increased anxiety and agitation as a result of that treatment experience. Although we do permit smoking and utilize group and individual therapy, we have worked hard to create a program that encourages patients to be mentally and physically active during the time they are not in active individual or group therapy. An individual in treatment for 4-6 weeks has the opportunity to not only address their addictive behaviors while also having the opportunity to spend time working on their physical health and general life management skills.

At WhiteSands we believe that patients should be comfortable and treated with dignity and respect at all times. Our CEO, Garry Jonas recognized that many treatment centers treat patients like cattle, moving them from one location to another in a group, with little recognition of the uncomfortableness and shame with which many patients struggle with, as they work on their issues. He recognized that the agitation and anxiety many experience was due to patients not being in the comfort of their own home. This led to the pioneering idea of designing a program with most of its therapy occurring during the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm and in the evenings, patients become guests. This schedule mimics the reality of many people returning to work and home. There are set hours each day for therapy and for relaxation.

At WhiteSands, we believe preventing relapse can be brought to a whole new level. We know that we have successfully detoxed many patients and have witnessed them complete our program and graduate successfully. While many patients look and behave like new people by the end of their treatment program experiences, many of these same patients return to their home environments and quickly change back to old habits due to the lack of structure and support for their sobriety. Many treatment centers emphasize relapse prevention throughout the treatment stay but then leave patients to implement their plan and cope with the triggers which make them vulnerable to use again, when they return home on their own. We believe this can set them up for failure. We recognize that we needed to do more to assist our patients in maintaining long-term sobriety and reaching their highest life potential. Thus, we created the WhiteSands Recovery and Wellness Program.

Before joining WhiteSands, Dr. Mann has worked in addiction treatment facilities throughout Florida. He has served as an Adjunct Clinical Postdoctoral Associate in the Addiction Medicine Division at the University of Florida, where he enjoyed teaching medical students and medical school graduates during their residency training. He has also practiced Addiction Medicine in the private sector and served as both Medical Director and Associate Medical Director at other substance abuse treatment centers. He currently enjoys both clinical duties and oversight roles as Medical Director of WhiteSands Treatment Centers. Dr. Mann appreciates the teamwork at WhiteSands and how this helps patients resume a happy, fulfilling life.

To protect the privacy of fellow patients, cellphone and laptop use are prohibited in common areas. We understand that being admitted to treatment is an overwhelming adjustment in itself, and taking away personal electronics can make a guest feel disconnected and isolated. We went the extra mile to ensure that our guests have access to their personal electronic devices before and after treatment hours, putting us a step above other treatment centers.

I went to white sands in February of 2017 and I've been to many different treatment centers but white sands was the best decision I had made in a very long time. I'm extremely grateful for them and the opportunities that have opened up for me. I would recommend them to anyone.

Went here in October 2017 and have been clean/sober since. They will accommodate as best as they can while you are here for your stay. It was my first ever rehab so I was very scared.. I received a lot of comfort from the workers and patients that assured me I would be okay. White sands really left a huge imprint on my heart and I'll always remember my time there. I still have friends to this day I keep in contact with that we're patients there

It's a very homely facility with amazing therapists. It's dual-diagnosis so they help with getting mentally better as well as chemically helping with rehabilitation from drugs. Definitely not the place I thought I was going but definitely the place I needed to go! I'm a much better person now because of it and I've learned to be a much better and more productive member of society.

April 1st of 2017 I checked into White Sands. My life was a mess and I was on a path of destruction hurting everyone around me. I was literally on the brink of death and on multiple occasions almost seriously injuring/killing other people while intoxicated. Coming to White Sands I had been to 3 other treatment centers prior but had never received the care I got there. The treatment center is beautiful and the staff are very experienced and caring. White Sands truly changed my life. Without them I wouldn't be the person I am today. I highly recommend White Sands.

This is by far the best treatment facility in the country. It saved my life. I actually feel happy and look foward to every new day instead of waking up dope sick wishing it would end. I have been to 5 different treatment centers and never got any time before white sands. They have a great detox program. I did not feel any withdrawls at all. I was able to learn about myself and why i used and the tools to stay clean after i left. I am coming up on 8 months in a couple days and wouldnt of been able to do it without white sands. The staff genuinely cares and will do anything they can to make you comfortable and help yoy. Most of the staff are in recovery so they know what you are going through and feeling. It is a great facility with excellent counselors. They take you on outings like the beach and park. You can go to AA or NA meetings nightly and they also bring one into the facility as well. It is very clean and the groups are awesome. The food is pretty good. They have a halfway program that you can go to after you complete which i highly recommend. Janette is awesome and actually cares about you and works with you. You can attend Iop too wich is another tool that helped alot. Ask for Kerriann she is a great therapist. Just dont mess with her dog! But foreal i am so grateful for white sands and the time i spent there. I attended it twice cause i loved it soo much! Genuine people who want to see you better yourself and be successful! Addiction is taking too many lives. If you are struggling reach out and get help! You dont have to live like that anymore! 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page